Joined Apr 29 2014
Send a Message
Add as Friend
Flag as Inappropriate
General Info

Site Memberships


Recent Activity
About Me


I am writing this on behalf of my wife Amrutaa Tilak

I need to know some aspects on the rights of grand daughter on grand mother's property, which is partitioned by her children (my father & 03 other brothers). 

My Grand mothers properties are partitioned by my father & his brothers in 1972. My father died in the year 2013 and one of the property is gifted to my brother in the year 2010 without the knowledge of my mother and me. My brother already sold this property to a developer and started construction also. We came to know about this development only a month ago and issued a court notice. My brother sent a reply to us stating that this property was gifted to him by my father and hence he is the sole owner of the same and we don't have any right on this property. We strongly believe that this gift deed was made by force and need to cancell this gift deed. My brother is also having a criminal record (02 FIR are registered with different police stations in Andhra Pradesh for torturing his wife and an attempt of murder towards my son). Hence we need to defend this case and seek for a court order to cancel the gift deed and should be equally divided among the legal heirs (my mother, me & my brother)

Thanks to extend your help to understand the legal aspects behind this. Please guide us what to do in this case & how can we succeed in this case.

Best Regards


Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register