Aminu Deen

Joined Jan 7 2013
Send a Message
Add as Friend
Flag as Inappropriate
General Info

60 years old
Bikaner, Rajasthan, India
Site Memberships


Recent Activity
About Me

I am a veterinarian and was working as Principal Scientist in ICAR.  Due to corrupt practices in that organization I was illegally removed from Service and when I challenged it in Central Administrative Tribunal, a false judicial proceeding rejected my OA.  Everything against me is false and I have all the proofs for it but I have been in the problem that I represented to Chairman of Central Administrative Tribunal that Hon'ble member has made a false judicial proceeding against me otherwise I am clean.  The Chairman did not initially reply but when I persuaded by daily sort of reminders, it was conveyed to me that since the matter was already adjudicated and decided, no intereference from administrative section is possible and no further corrsepondence will be entertained.  He further stated that if advised I may use other remedies available under law.  I want to use CPC 151 for fraud in removing me and false judicial proceeding at Central Administrative Tribunal.  I can myself draft application for that. The problem is that I have challenged the Order of Central Administrative Tribunal at High Court.  Can I file the application under CPC 151 before same bench of Central Administrative Tribunal for recalling its Order as it was fradulent?

Post a Comment


Oops, you forgot something.


The words you entered did not match the given text. Please try again.

You must be a member to comment on this page. Sign In or Register